Y’all better be saving up cuz the #HighSouk , our monthly Indie flea market is back this Tuesday night with #VintageRates running as well! Who’s up for some tipsy shopping?
This time our homegrown entrepreneurs & creators have stepped up & brought in an amazing collection of photographs, customised lighters, cards, stationery, hand-made bath products, home-made desserts & so much more!
The stalls for the May Souk are as follows:
1. Teach For India: Nationwide organisation who’s main motto is to realize a day where each child in India has access to excellent education. They showcase the talent that their students have with Handcrafted products for your daily use!
2. Card Affairs: Cheesy pick-up lines to wedding cards to cards that are funny and affectionate, only the best to proclaim your love! Grab yours and bring back that old school charm!
3. Bling: A little bit of everything- from cute, handmade products to quirky jewellery, Bling has it all. Keep your bags empty and your wallets full for this one!
4. goodfoodgoodmood: Good Food equals to a Good Mood indeed. Be hangry no more and satisfy those munchies with some delicious desserts!
5. RAD: Relaunching RAD: Lighters & More are back for their second and upgraded edition! In their words, “Relaunching lighters, come on by, it’s going to be LIT”!
6. Masakali by Raabia Khona: Contemporary art junk at its finest bringing you different products you use and love on a daily basis, made out of skilled photographs clicked by yours truly. Do not miss out on this budding new brand!
7. Jewel Stile: When did decking up ever go out of style? Grab your favourite chokers, rings, and other accessories!
8. The Handcrafted Box: Bath and beauty products along with decoupage boxes and explosion boxes for a peaceful, aromatic shower perfect for this heat!
Grab your shopping bags & come home to the High!